1, Razor: material is all steel
2, Two-sided comb, Scissors and the Blade are all stainless steel
1. The razor is made of all steel casting, fine grinding and polishing, solid cutting head, comfortable to use and durable.
2, the two-sided comb is made of stainless steel, the right size is suitable for your palm, double-sided design to meet your different needs
3, the scissors are made of high hardness stainless steel, durable, economical, easy to build hair, sharp and compact
5, platinum double-sided cutting edge, high hardness double-edged stainless steel blade, sanitary and convenient. Fast, sharp and durable
1. Use hot water to soften the beard before shaving, open the pores and cleanse the skin.
2. Use shaving oil or gel before shaving to smooth the shaving process and protect the skin.
3. Using a shaving cream, simmer for at least 20 seconds.
4. Brush the beard with a brush so that it does not stick to the face and soften the beard.
5. Choose a good quality razor with a proper weight and a good balance.
6. Scrape along the direction of the beard growth. If the razor is reversed, the razor will be damaged and the beard may grow into the skin. If the throat beard grows in the opposite direction to the face, for example, if it grows upwards, it must be shaved.
7. Do not apply heavy pressure to the razor, otherwise it may cause damage to the razor and irritate the skin. Simply slide the razor on your face gently.
8. Rinse with cold water after shaving to help shrink the pores.
9. Use skin lotion to calm and soothe the skin after shaving. For sensitive skin types, it is recommended to use a non-alcoholic care hydrogel. The main ingredients are aloe vera and witch hazel, which give off a light fragrance.
10. Finally, rinse the shaving brush, drain the water, and place the bristles down on the stand to dry.
Bright comb *1