Aside from genetics being a limiting factor, figuring out how to grow a thicker beard can lead to a better lifestyle. In fact, none of the advice above will make a difference unless you’re promoting healthy beard growth.
For one, a well-balanced diet and proper exercise are essential to getting a great full beard. You’ll want a diet rich in lean protein, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and beta-carotene. This type of nutrition can be found in natural foods such as fish, chicken, sweet potatoes, leafy greens, lentils, and eggs. Ultimately, a healthy diet will support good skin and a thick beard.
To supplement a nutritious diet, you should always exercise. Cardio and weight-lifting produces testosterone in the body while relieving stress, further stimulating beard hair growth. A well-nourished and often-exercised body also increases blood circulation, resulting in nutrients reaching the skin and hair. This process will allow your beard to grow faster.
Sleeping well and getting enough rest also increases your body’s production of testosterone while simultaneously decreasing inflammation in the skin. Similarly, enough sleep and proper exercise keep stress at a minimum. Practice lowering stress levels and maintaining an ideal sleeping schedule to keep your body, skin and beard healthy.
Beard Grooming Tips
- You’ll want to groom and maintain your beard regularly for the perfect look.
- For a clean beard, wash and moisturize your facial hair with a quality shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply beard oil and balm to keep your beard healthy for proper maintenance.
- Use a good beard trimmer with a complete set of attachments when trimming your facial hair.
- Shape and style a nice beard with a comb and then apply wax to keep your hairs hydrated all day.
- Don’t forget to take care of your mustache for a stylish look.
- To grow a long thick beard, make sure you have a balanced diet, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
How To Care For Your Beard
The best beard care and maintenance tips start with using high-quality products regularly and taking the time to properly groom your beard to get thickness, shine, and growth. Whether you have a short full beard or thick long beard, these beard grooming tips will help you maintain your sexy facial hair.